- 88 full-sized, semi-weighted keys with built-in speakers. D batteries required (best with Polaroid D batteries)
- Includes Skoove 3-month premium subscription for interactive online piano lessons
- Standard, Split, Layer, and Lesson modes with 128 max polyphony
- Free-30 value with included power adapter
- System requirements windows 7-32 and 64 bit, 10.8 OS X, usb 2.0 port or higher
- DURABLE CLEAR ADHESIVE: The stickers are printed on transparent vinyl and coated with a long lasting adhesive material that will not damage your keyboard.
- EYE-CATCHING DESIGN: The labels are especially designed to keep your eyes on the notes while you play. It makes learning the notes easy and speeds memory of the keys.
- WORKS ON EVERY KEYBOARD: The pack contains 88 pieces of QMG stickers, which is enough for any keyboard or piano WHITE and BLACK KEYS (49, 61, 76, or 88 keys).
- EASY TO INSTALL: Comes with a QMG placement user guide with easy instructions and application stick to help you install them within minutes.
- MORE FOR YOUR MONEY: Included is a bonus Piano Songs eBook by QMG. It’s filled with children’s favorite songs to help you learn, practice, and MASTER your keyboard. QMG is a DVN Product brand. ©2015 All Rights Reserved(Please note that Ebook will email after place your order)
- The Pure CF Sound Engine faithfully reproduces the tone of a meticulously sampled, acclaimed Yamaha 9′ CFIIIS concert grand piano, allowing for incredibly dynamic and expressive playing.
- GHS weighted action is heavier in the low keys and lighter in the high keys, just like an acoustic piano.
- 50 classic piano songs are provided in the built-in song memory as well as in a music book, “50 Greats for the Piano.”
- The Controller App for iOS devices adds a rich graphical user interface, allowing for quick and easy navigation and configuration.
- The 2-track song recorder allows players to practice one hand at a time, or record their next hit single! Half-damper pedal control creates more detailed nuance and subtlety when playing, similar to pedaling on a grand piano