- Dynamic, comfortable pads for great feel and natural response
- 8″ high quality rubber drum pads (dual-zone snare, three single-zone toms)
- Kick pad tower with bass drum pedal included
- 10″ cymbals: ride cymbal, hi-hat, crash w/choke
- 4-post aluminum rack-super solid for stability and flexibility
- 14″ drum head made using two plies of 7mil film
- Two plies offer consistency and durability for longer playing time
- Very versatile head for all music genre applications, a true working drummer’s choice
- Coated to deliver additional warmth, focus, and depth, plus a unique translucent appearance
- All Evans drum heads are designed, engineered and manufactured in the USA
- Full Size Complete Drum Set with Everything Included
- Hi-Hat & Crash Cymbals Sticks Stool Stands all Included
- Everything You Need To Play Professonial Size Set – Nothing Else To Buy
- High Gloss Black Finish – Chain Driven Pedals
- Best Seller – Ships Fast – Best Value – Best Price
- An indispensable percussion instrument for any school band.
- Made with impact molded CRS hoops with electroplating finish.
- Internal chamfering treatment, good compact between drum head and cavity.
- 16 high strength plating screws, 20 carbon steel abrasive belt.Equipped with snare drum adjuster for fine tuning.
- Include a drum key for easy opening of drum plugs and bungs,Adjustable shoulder strap ensures player comfort.
- PERFECT FOR FAST, SHIMMERING ACCENTS: The 14″ Meinl HCS crash delivers a bright response with a warm sustain and is the perfect size for adding quick, shimmering crash cymbal accents to your drum set playing. Strike the cymbal at the end of a roaring fill or use it to accent grooves on your drum kit for a colorful wash of sound
- DESIGNED FOR BEGINNERS AND STUDENTS: Meinl HCS cymbals are designed for beginner and student musicians using a durable brass alloy that maintains its tone while holding up to the brunt of drum sticks. These cymbals are recommended for any style of music a beginner may be getting into while exploring their sound
- WELL-SUITED TO PLACE ANYWHERE IN YOUR DRUM SET UP: The HCS 14” crash cymbal is well-suited to place anywhere on your drum kit to incorporate into any style of playing. Use with sticks, mallets, or brushes for a variety of sound in any setting
- MEINL HCS CYMBALS PROVIDE FULL RANGE OF SOUNDS: The HCS series from Meinl cymbals is designed to offer all of the cymbal types and sizes normally found in professional lines to beginners, in order to deliver the same sound options a working drummer may look for. Each cymbal is stamped with the Meinl logo, giving young players the same feeling as the pros when they sit down at their drum kits
- OFFICIAL TWO YEAR MEINL WARRANTY: All Meinl cymbals carry a two-year manufacturer’s warranty when purchased from authorized retailers
- PERFECT FOR CREATING DRUMSET GROOVES: Support any style of music in a live or studio setting with bass and snare drum sounds from the Meinl Headliner Series Hardwood String Cajon (measures 11 3/4″ wide x 12″ deep x 18″ tall). The playing surface has two different zones for bass and snare sounds. Playing towards the center of the cajon creates deep bass; striking the top corners gives you a crisp slap tone like a snare drum.
- HARDWOOD BODY AND PLAYING SURFACE: The solid hardwood body with thick rubber feet has excellent tonal qualities that broaden your bass notes and focus your rolls and corner hits to take your beats to the next level. The deep and punchy frontplate provides the basis for rich sound development. This durable playing surface delivers a full bass spectrum, cutting snare slaps, and responds to soft finger rolls.
- ADJUSTABLE TOP CORNERS AND INTERNAL STRINGS: Adjustable metal strings span against the inside of the playing surface to add a snare sound and are tuned from the bottom of the cajon (hex key included inside). To alter the amount of “slap” sound from corner hits, the screws located closest to the top corners may be loosed or tightened to vary the amount of gap between the playing surface and cajon body.
- REAR PORT IDEAL FOR MIC PLACEMENT: A rear sound port is cut into the back of the resonating body to allow air to escape from the cajon as you play it. This results in enhanced tonal qualities and overall feel. This is an ideal spot to place a microphone when amplification is needed.
- OFFICIAL TWO YEAR MEINL WARRANTY: All Meinl cajons carry a two year manufacturer’s warranty when purchased from authorized retailers
- Recommended Age Group: Child, Kids 2.5 ft to 5 ft tall
- 16″ x 11″ Bass Drum, 10″ x 6″ Hanging Tom
- 10″ x 5″ Snare drum with stand
- 9.5″ Cymbal with bass mounted holder
- Includes: Round padded height adjustable drum throne, Bass drum pedal, A pair of wooden drum sticks, Easy to read set up instructions (Assembly is required)
- Item may ship in more than one box and may arrive separately
- Ready to rock right out of the box!
- 9 ply, 7mm Poplar Shells & 1.2mm Triple Flanged hoops. Comes with Heads and Double Braced Hardware.
- Drums Included: 22×16 Bass Drum, 1×8 Tom, 12×9 Tom, 16×16 Floor Tom, 14×5.5 Snare Drum
- Cymbals Included: 16″ Brass Crash-Ride, 14″ Hybrid Hi-Hats
- Hardware Included: Cymbal Stand, Hi-Hat Stand, Snare Stand, Bass Drum Pedal, Throne, 2 Tom Holders
- Boom Cymbal Stand
- Straight Cymbal Stand
- Hi-Hat Stand
- Snare Drum Stand
- Single Bass Drum Pedal
- American Classic 5A
- Classic Vic Firth Design
- Wood Tip
- Manufacturer warranty may not apply