- Vintage style single-coil neck, middle, and bridge pickups wired to a 5-way switch offers the full range of classic Strat tones.
- Cool ’50’s era appointments like a maple freeboard (with vintage 7.25″ radius), 1-ply, 8-hole pickguard, and soft V-shaped neck recall the hallmark features of ’50’s models.
- Cool little extras like aged knobs and switch tip, plus a deluxe gig bag make this an excellent buy.
- The Standard Series is the perfect choice for any musician looking to upgrade to a professional level instrument
- The Standard Jazz Bass comes equipped with two modern style single-coil Jazz Bass pickups for clear and articulate tone
- The tinted “C” shape neck provides universal comfort and vintage styling
- Available in many classic vintage Fender colors
- Reduced hum provided by the shielded body cavities