Digital Voice Recorder by Yemenren, 8GB 3072Kbps Sound Audio Recorder Dictaphone for Meetings Lectures, USB, Voice Activated, Double Microphone, Metal Casing
- SUPERIOR RECORDING QUALITY：Clear recording with 3072Kbps voice resolution, and two ultra-sensitive microphones with dynamic noise reduction means you can enjoy crystal clear recordings
- POWERFUL FEATURES: 8GB internal memory let you store up to 576 hours of recordings or 1500 songs. Built-in 300mAh rechargeable battery can record continuously for 10 hours. A-B repeat, fast forward and rewind during playback.
- VOICE ACTIVATED RECORDING – Set it and forget it. The recorder will automatically start recording when sound is detected and you can set it to start recording at a specified time.
- HIGH QUALITY ALUMINUM BODY – With a beautiful LCD display, feels strong and sturdy, while being light and small. Conveniently fits in any palm, pocket or a purse for easy access and portability.
- EASILY TRANSFER FILES TO MAC OR PC – Just connect the recorder to your computer using the supplied USB cable and drag the files over to your PC. It is really that simple! ONE YEAR MANUFACTURER’S WARRANTY – Contact us if any problem. New version of manual is available on the product page.
YEMENREN R33 DIGITAL VOICE RECORDER FOR MEETINGS LECTURES, DOUBLE MICROPHONE 8GB INTERNAL MEMORY
Digital Voice Recorder
Device helping remember things and take down notes during lectures, classes, meetings, small gatherings, interview, language learning. Give crystal clear playback sound, ideal for students, author, professor, teacher, writer.
Store mp3 or wav musical files in the memory outside RECORD folder, it can be used as a MP3 player.
Dimension: 3.7 x 0.9 x 0.45 inch, as wide as 1.5 fingers. With buttons on the side, it’s easy to manipulate using one hand.
8GB internal memory, store up to 140 hours of recordings at 128KBPS or up to 1500 pieces of songs.
– Set up voice activated recording (VOR Control), it will start recording when voice detected, omit all the silence to save memory space.
– Set up timing recording to start recording at a specified time. It will start recording at the same time each day if you keep the ON/OFF button in ON position.
– Set up Rec Subsection to have it save recordings as smaller files every 30, 60, 90 minutes automatically in case you forget to save the recording and for easy playback.
A-B repeat, fast forward and rewind during playback
Long work time
Comes with a 300mAh rechargeable battery, can record for up to 10 hours. It can also record while charging.
– Please keep the OFF/ON button in the ON position while charging
– Please remember to switch down REC/SAV button to properly save the recording.
– If there happens to be a No File error, format it after backing up your files to fix it.
– Do not format the disk on a MAC iOS. The recorder can format itself if you want to empty the memory.
– Recordings are in WAV format, please convert them to MP3 files (using iTune or any converting app) to play on a MAC
The PDF version of User Manual and updated User Guide are available for download in the section below.