Alesis Nitro Kit | Electronic Drum Set with 8″ Snare, 8″ Toms, and 10″ Cymbals
- Dynamic, comfortable pads for great feel and natural response
- 8″ high quality rubber drum pads (dual-zone snare, three single-zone toms)
- Kick pad tower with bass drum pedal included
- 10″ cymbals: ride cymbal, hi-hat, crash w/choke
- 4-post aluminum rack-super solid for stability and flexibility
The Alesis Nitro is a complete 8-piece electronic drum kit that includes everything you need to play like a pro.
It features three dynamic 8” tom pads, a 8” dual-zone snare drum for great feel and natural response, plus a kick drum pad with pedal. Three 10” cymbals, including a crash with choke, give you a virtually unlimited range of playing expression and the 4-post aluminium mounting rack keeps everything solid and secure.
The setup also includes the powerful Nitro electronic drum module with hundreds of percussion sounds, 40 different kits and 60 built-in play-along tracks.
Frequently Asked Questions
Can the Nitro drum module connect to a computer?
There is a USB/MIDI connection for use with virtual instruments and recording software. It is class-compliant which means that it will work with any modern Mac or PC without the need to download any software or drivers. Also, it features MIDI In and Out ports for connecting directly to standalone MIDI gear. Both connections allow for the passing of MIDI information only.
Can I adjust the levels of the play-along tracks?
The included play-along tracks can be adjusted in various ways. While the actual key cannot be adjusted, other levels can, such as the volume level, tempo, and click track. Also, the drums can easily be toggled on or off via the DRUM OFF key on the front of the module.
Can I use my own pads with the Nitro module?
While other standard or dual-zone single pads will likely work, the Nitro module is configured to respond optimally with the included drum kit. You could potentially use third-party standard triggers, however, since other manufactuirers design triggers specifically for different drum modules, not all triggers may respond as expected.
Is the Hi-Hat pedal a continuous or a switch-type pedal?
The Hi-Hat pedal included with the Nitro Kit is a continuous variable type pedal. This pedal allows for open, half-open, and closed hi-hat sounds, and will also allow for “chick” and “splash” sounds when the pedal is pressed down and released without striking the hi-hat cymbal pad.
- Maximum Polyphony: 64
- Drum Kits
- 40 kits (24 preset kits + 16 user kits)
- 11 General MIDI kits
- 385 (drums, percussion, SFX)
- 7 hi-hat combinations (open/closed)
- Effects: Reverb, 3-band equalizer
- Normal Mode: 80 songs
- Learning Mode: 20 beats, 12 rhythms, 10 patterns
- Resolution: 120 ticks per quarter note
- Maximum Note Storage: approximately 1600 notes
- Tempo: 30 BPM to 280 BPM
- Display: Backlit segment LCD
- 9-trigger snake cable input (25-pin connector)
- Headphones (1/8” stereo)
- Auxiliary input (1/8” stereo)
- 2 additional trigger inputs (1/4” TRS; Tom 4 & Crash 2)
- Main output (1/4” stereo L/R)
- MIDI in (5-pin DIN)
- MIDI out (5-pin DIN)
- USB port
- Power: 9 VDC; 500 mA; center-positive
- Dimensions: 5.8” x 4.4” x 7.2”
- Weight: 1.1 lbs
- Nitro Drum Module
- 8” Dual-Zone Snare Pad
- 8” Tom Pads
- 10” Hi-Hat Pad
- 10” Crash Pad with Choke
- 10” Ride Pad
- Kick Pad Tower
- Kick Pedal
- Hi-Hat Pedal
- 4-Post Aluminum Rack
- Cable Snake
- Cable Wrap Strips
- Drum Key
- Drum Sticks
- Power Supply
- Module User Guide
- Kit Assembly Guide
- Safety & Warranty Manual